* This board is available for pre-purchase and it will arrive in Late Summer 2021. Please call 250-814-8024 to book yours today!
AN EXPLORER’S FAVOURITE TRANSPORTATION- The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favourite worldwide.
Suited for riders up to 110kg, the 12’6″ combines a balance of speed, stability and maneuverability. Narrow width makes it the fastest to paddle and easiest to track in a straight line. The parallel outline recovers the stability lost from the standing area and delivers a more balanced glide.
Size: 12'6" long, 30" , 6" thick
Construction: Zen, Single Chamber
Volume: 355 Litres
Rider Weight: 55kg (121lbs) to 110kg (242lbs )
Fin: Zen Fin (Tooless)
Board Weight: 9.3 kg (20.5 lbs)
THE OUTLINE SHAPE DESCRIPTION
- The narrow mid section of the outline & wide tail make for fast glide as well as for stable and easy turning.
- Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
- Velcro loops to attach your paddle.
- Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- When not in use, the strap sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- A bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
- The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gear.
- On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
EXTRA CARRY HANDLEON THE NOSE OF THE BOARD
When the board is fully loaded with travel gear, the extra handle on the nose makes it possible to pull the board from the nose when docking. It also enables the possibility of two people carrying the board comfortably by the nose and tail, thus sharing the load.
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- Hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
EFFICIENT DOUBLE ACTION SYSTEM
- V8 Pump included