10’8″ x 33″ iGO
Length: 10’8″ / 325 cm
Width: 33” / 84 cm
A popular entry-level size, perfect for schools and centers that want one board that does it all. Ideal for riders up to 120kg, this board is faster to turn than the longer sizes yet has more glide than the shorter size, all at an ultra-stable width.
Includes: board, bag, V-8 Double action Pump, light wiehgt leash, zen fin. (tooless)
BEST VALUE, WELDED, AND LIGHTEST
- With only the best core essentials. Built with single layer Linear dropstitch making it even lighter and stiffer than before. This Linear knitted dropstitch was developed by Starboard with its supplier for Starboard use ONLY.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The Double Chamber (optional) brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.
- DOUBLE CHAMBER TECHNOLOGY
SAFER AND STIFFER. FEEL IT!
DOUBLE I-BEAM STRINGER – ULTRA STIFF
The innovative chamber doubles the sidewalls and acts like rollable I-beams. Starting just behind the standing area and continuing towards the front, the chamber is placed in the most critical area for flex and reduces deflection by 1.8 cm. The feeling of paddling with the stiff double I-beam stringer is getting very similar to a hard board, propelling inflatable technology one step closer to a “hard board” feeling. A must have for riders over 85 kg.
EXTRA FLOATATION – ULTRA STIFF
The chamber offers up to 42 liters of safety floatation, with 14 liters even in the smallest boards and require only 10 PSI. Starboard pioneered Double Chamber Construction in the 2013 Ocean Rescue board. Future coast guard regulations will possibly request this safety arrangement for inflatable board use in open waters.